Occupational Medicine is a service of Jefferson Abington Hospital, serving the needs of businesses in Bucks, Montgomery and Philadelphia counties. Our clients include both manufacturing and service companies, as well as environmental and research firms.
Some of our services offered:
- Periodic surveillance evaluations
- Physical examinations:
- Fitness for Duty
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
- Department of Transportation (DOT and non-DOT)
- MMR (measles, mumps, rubella)
- Hepatitis A & B
- Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria and a-cellular pertussis)
- Laboratory testing
- Specific screening test such as Spirometry, Audiometric, Cardiac Stress Testing, EKG, Radiology and Respirator fit testing.
- Comprehensive substance abuse program/Drug-free workplace policy
- Drug and alcohol testing (random, reasonable suspicion) services are available at Northwood Laboratory for Occupational Health Clients.