Image Recovery Center
The Image Recovery Center at the Asplundh Cancer Pavilion brings the amenities of a luxury spa to patients interested in restoring their appearance before, during and after the side effects of cancer treatment.
Our staff is specially trained to provide professional, high-quality services, with careful consideration for patients who may have compromised immune systems stemming from cancer treatment.
Image Recovery Center services include:
- Post-treatment head shaving (complimentary)
- Skin, make-up and wig consultations (complimentary)
- Oncology massage therapy
- Post-mastectomy prosthesis fittings
- Wig fittings
- Wig bank
- Manicures and pedicures (Formaldehyde-free products used)
Available for purchase:
- Safe nail, skin and hair care products
- Variety of wigs and hair extensions
- Hats and other head coverings
Many medically necessary services are covered by insurance. In addition, formaldehyde-free nail polish, head coverings and other specialty products are available for purchase.
The center is open Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. For more information about the Image Recovery Center or to make an appointment, please call 215-481-4543.