Cancer Screening and Education Day
Date: Saturday, November 6, 2021
Time: 8:30 to 11:30 a.m.
Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center – Jefferson Health
Asplundh Cancer Pavilion
Willow Grove, PA
- Breast Exam
- Colorectal Cancer Patient Education (screening will be scheduled for a later date)
- Lung Cancer Patient Education (screening will be scheduled for a later date)
- Prostate Cancer Screening (PSA screening and exam)
- Skin Cancer Screening
Learn about cancer risk and receive information to help you live more healthfully.
- Cancer support services
- Colon health and colorectal cancer
- GYN oncology
- Nutrition and exercise
- Skin cancer awareness and prevention
Walk through our Strollin’ Colon, a life-size colon, where you can learn about colon health and the benefits of colonoscopies and FIT tests.
Masks are required for all attendees. Social distancing protocols will be in place.
If attendees do not have a primary care physician, they will be referred to one at time of registration.
Register for Screenings
To register for screenings, please call 215-481-4010. No walk-in screenings available. All attendees must be pre-registered.