Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Center
We are dedicated to helping Philadelphia area patients with multiple sclerosis (MS) live well by providing them with comprehensive and coordinated MS care.
At our center, we organize MS treatment, rehabilitation and maintenance into a multidisciplinary program that we believe is the only one of its kind in Bucks or Montgomery counties.
Our specialists are highly trained and dedicated to providing the best MS treatment and long-term life quality. They include neurologists, neurosurgeons, a nurse certified in treating patients with multiple sclerosis, physical and occupational therapists, vestibular (inner ear) and speech therapists, urologists, pain management specialists, psychiatrists, neuropsychologists and neuro-ophthalmologists.
MS Center Program
We offer patients a full range of MS treatments and services:
- Best diagnostic approaches – sophisticated radiology and neurophysiology testing
- Latest therapies and beneficial innovations -- oral and injectable treatment options, infusion therapy, neurosurgical procedures
- Access to clinical trials
- Rehabilitation services to improve and maintain abilities
- Focus on the whole patient and quality of life
The Multiple Sclerosis Center is conveniently located at Abington Health Center – Warminster. For information or to make an appointment, call 215-441-6776.