Brain Matters 2020
Updates on the Advances Across the Spectrum of Neurosciences
Monday, April 20, 2020
Abington Hospital – Jefferson Health
Frobese Conference Center
1200 Old York Road
Abington, PA 19001
This program will present an update on a wide array of Neuroscience topics. The faculty will present concise, evidence-based lectures with time to address questions.
- Identify recent advances in the diagnosis, treatment, prevention, and rehabilitation of cerebrovascular disease.
- Evaluate recent advances in clinical research in neuroimaging.
- Analyze new and ongoing advances in neuro-oncology, neuro-modulation and epilepsy.
- Review the work-up for and appraise the diverse challenges presented by an aging population with cognitive impairment or dementia.
- Recognize the barriers to re-establishing physical, emotional, social and sexual norms after neurological disease.
This program, presented by Abington – Jefferson Health, is intended for neurologists, neurosurgeons, radiologists, primary care physicians, residents, nurses, advanced practice providers, allied health professionals and emergency medical service providers.
Abington Health is accredited by the Pennsylvania Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
CONFLICT OF INTEREST DISCLOSURE POLICY
Faculty and all others who have the ability to control the content of the continuing medical education sponsored by Abington Health are expected to disclose to the audience whether they do or do not have any real or apparent conflict(s) of interest or other relationships related to the content of their presentation(s).
CREDIT DESIGNATION STATEMENT
Abington Health designates this live activity for a maximum of 7.5
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit
commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.