How to Obtain Your Imaging Results
Many patients ask how and when you can obtain imaging test results. Most results take one to five days to process. Ask your technologist if you can take home a CD with your images after your test is completed. This is possible in some circumstances.
1. Sign up for the MyJeffersonHealth Patient Portal to access results online
Access your test results using the MyJeffersonHealth patient portal. Learn more about the patient portal by visiting My.JeffersonHealth.org.
2. Request to pick up your images and summary of results from a Jefferson Health location by calling ahead
- Request your imaging/results or CD by calling 215-481-2059.
- Ask about hours of operation as they vary by location:
Jefferson Abington Hospital
Radiology File Room, Buerger Building
1200 Old York Rd.
Abington PA, 19090
Jefferson Health – Warminster
225 Newtown Rd.
Warminster, PA 18974
Jefferson Lansdale Hospital
100 Medical Campus Dr.
Lansdale, PA 19446
Jefferson Health – Blue Bell
721 Arbor Way
Blue Bell, PA 19422
Jefferson Health – Willow Grove
2701 Blair Mill Rd., Suite 2
Willow Grove, PA 19090
- Please bring a photo ID. An authorization form is required to be completed at the time of the request.
3. Pick up at another location – results only, not images
A written summary of results can be obtained in places other than the Radiology Department. The actual images must be obtained at one of the Jefferson Health locations listed above. Results only can be obtained here:
- Health Information Management Department
Jefferson Abington Hospital, Widener Building, Ground Floor
- Your ordering provider’s office
Download the authorization form.
Under the HIPAA Privacy Rule, you have right to timely access to your protected health information. Read more about this HIPAA Privacy Rule.