Flu Shot Now!
Now is the time to protect your family and friends from the flu. The CDC recommends that anyone over 6 months of age receive the vaccine each year. Call today or ask us at your next appointment.
- The CDC recommends getting the flu vaccine today – it will last the entire season.
- Immunity declines over time, so a yearly vaccination is required.
- The flu is typically spread through cough and/or sneeze.
- You can pass the flu to someone else before you know you are sick.
- Flu is a serious contagious disease that causes illness and related hospitalizations and death every year in the United States.
- You can’t get the flu from the vaccine.
Spread the word, not the germ! Share this message with your family and friends!
Flu shot walk-in schedule:
Willow Grove Internal Medicine
Wednesday: September 11 at 2:30 PM -4:30 PM
Wednesday: September 25 at 2:30 PM - 4:30 PM
Thursday: October 10 at 2:30 PM -4:40 PM
Thursday: October 17 at 2:30 PM -4:40 PM
Friday: October 18 at 2:30 PM -4:40 PM