What to Expect at your Visit
Patients who schedule their first appointment with BuxMont Urological Specialists are asked to visit our Patient Forms section, print and complete all available documents, and bring them with you to your appointment.
We also ask that you do the following:
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your visit
- Bring all insurance card information
- If you have an HMO insurance plan (Aetna, Medicare or Keystone), please be sure to obtain a referral by contacting your Primary Care Physician (PCP) prior to your visit.
- Drink plenty of fluids 1 hour prior to your visit in order to provide a successful urine specimen.
Tests that may be performed at the time of your visit:
- Urine Specimen
- Blood Pressure
- Blood Testing (depends on insurance)
- Urinary Flow Studies