Announcing Our New and Improved Patient Portal: MyJeffersonHealth
Abington - Jefferson Health has switched to a new electronic health record, which includes an improved patient portal called MyJeffersonHealth.
Your inpatient and outpatient records will all be in one place. And if you require care at any Jefferson Health location, the medical team there will have access to your medical records, which will ensure a continuity of care.
MyJeffersonHealth has replaced our current patient portals, MyLink/MyDoctor and MyLink/MyHospital.
You can use MyJeffersonHealth to:
- Request medical appointments at your convenience.
- Shorten your registration time with electronic check-in.
- Receive and view test results electronically.
- Access your electronic medical records securely 24/7/365.
- Request prescription refills.
- Communicate electronically and securely at your convenience with your health care team for non-urgent concerns.
- Schedule video visits with your Jefferson Health care providers.
- Pay your bill online.
- Sign up for paperless billing.
The switchover to MyJeffersonHealth took place on February 27, 2021. At this time, your existing Patient Portals (MyLink/My Doctor and MyLink/My Hospital) will no longer be updated; but they will be available for you to review or download your historical medical information.
Set up your own private MyJeffersonHealth account.
- To sign up now using a secure third-party verification, visit my.jeffersonhealth.org.
- Once you have created an account, you will be able to add your medications, allergies and current health issues.
- Sign up for your first scheduled appointment at your doctor’s office.
- After you have activated your MyJeffersonHealth account, download the MyChart app from the Apple App Store or Google Play for mobile access to your records.
MyJeffersonHealth will provide the best and most user-friendly experience for accessing your health information - and connect you more conveniently to your healthcare providers.
Need Help with MyJeffersonHealth?
Call: 215-503-5700 (M-F 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. EST)