The outpouring of support by our community for our health care workers during the COVID-19 pandemic has been a source of strength for all of us. In response to the many inquiries, Abington – Jefferson Health has set up a convenient drop-off site for medical supplies in Abington, across from Abington Hospital.
Additionally, monetary donations can be made online to the Jefferson COVID-19 Better Together Fund and the Abington COVID-19 Feeding the Frontlines Fund.
Medical Supply Drop Off Site
Levy Medical Plaza (across from Abington Hospital)
1235 Old York Road (off of Woodland Road)
Monday to Friday
9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
All products should be in their original packaging -- unopened and unexpired. The medical equipment we’re accepting at this time includes:
- N-95 respirator masks (medical grade preferred) or industrial, NIOSH and FDA approved
- Hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol
- Surgical grade ear loop facemasks (preferred) or tieback face masks
- Masks with face shields
- Goggles (no openings on sides)
COVID-19 Better Together Fund
The COVID-19 outbreak has impacted the world and challenged Jefferson to new levels. During this time of unprecedented uncertainty, Jefferson is committed to putting people first by providing the support necessary to ensure our employees and students are able to adapt to the ever-changing circumstances COVID-19 has presented.
The COVID-19 Better Together Fund will help in real ways by:
- Supporting JeffSecure, our emergency fund to assist students with financial support for the unexpected, unforeseen, and unavoidable emergency expenses they are facing with our campus closures.
- Providing assistance for employees facing unforeseen hardships, and ensuring food and housing security.
- Funding transportation for employees if public transportation becomes compromised.
- Helping subsidize elder care and childcare options for employees who have limited to no support.
Click here to make a donation to the COVID-19 Better Together Fund.
Abington COVID-19 Feeding the Frontlines Fund
This fund will help to provide our frontline staff who care for our patients with meals during their shift. All donations are greatly appreciated.
To make an online donation to this fund, please follow the below instructions.
1. Go to the Abington Health Foundation Giving Page.
2. Select your giving amount and payment type.
3. In the 'choose your designation' field, select 'Abington COVID-19 Feeding the Frontlines' from the drop-down menu.
4. Complete your donation by clicking the 'give now' button.
While checks are still greatly appreciated, limited staff and resources are delaying the prompt processing of physical checks. Online gifts will provide instant funds to support those on the frontlines.