Lox and Bagel Pizza
1 (18-inch) pizza, 6 servings
1 18-inch pizza crust or Boboli crust
8 ounces non-fat cream cheese
2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh dill
4 ounces lox pieces
1 white onion, finely sliced into rings
2 tablespoons capers (optional)
Goat cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450°.
- Combine cream cheese and dill. (Optional: combine goat cheese)
- Spread to within one inch of the edge of the pizza crust.
- Dot lox pieces around the pizza and top with sliced onion and capers.
- Sprinkle with black pepper.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes.
Per serving (1 slice)
Total calories 180
Fat 4.5 g
Cholesterol 12 mg
Protein 10 g
Carbohydrates 24 g
Fiber 1 g