Is Weight Loss Surgery Right for You? Ask the Bariatric Surgeon
Jefferson Abington Hospital’s Institute for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery’s surgeons answer your questions and discuss the most advanced, minimally invasive surgical options available.
Meet the Experts
- Gintaras Antanavicius, MD, medical director, Institute of Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery, section chief, Bariatric Surgery, Jefferson Health – Abington
- Kristin Noonan, MD, director, Quality & Safety, associate director, Surgical Residency Program, Jefferson Health – Abington
- Luca Giordano, MD, FACS, bariatric surgeon, Institute for Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery, Jefferson Health – Abington
- Marguerite Dunham, CRNP, program coordinator, Institute for Metabolic & Bariatric Surgery, Jefferson Health – Abington
To watch specific bariatric-related topics, see the appropriate time stamp and fast forward to that spot in the video.
- 7:27 - Who is a Candidate?
- 20:35 - Types of Bariatric Surgeries
- 34:05 - Life After Surgery
- 47:32 - Diet
- 56:27 - Insurance