Computerized Joint Replacements and Robotics: Learn about the Advantages of Cutting-Edge Surgical Technology
Are you considering joint replacement surgery or looking to gain an understanding of the latest developments in joint replacement? Our orthopaedic surgeon answered questions about the advantages of cutting-edge surgical technology, including robotics and computer-assisted navigation, and helped patients determine if this procedure is right for them.
Meet the Experts
- Andrew Star, MD, Medical Director, Orthopaedic & Spine Institute, Chief, Division of Orthopaedic Surgery, Jefferson Abington Hospital
- June Weise, MHA, RN, BSBA, Senior Director Operations, Administrative Director, MSK Service Line, Jefferson Health – Abington
To watch specific orthopaedic-related topics, see the appropriate time stamp and fast forward to that spot in the video.
- 3:43 - Overview of the Latest Technologies
- 11:16 - High Technology Orthopaedic Surgery
- 26:18 - Institutional Commitment
- 35:20 - Joint Replacements and Outcomes