- Oncology (Surgical)
- Surgery (Breast)
- Surgery (General)
- Abington Hospital – Jefferson Health
Areas of Interest
Breast Conservation Surgery, Oncoplastic Surgery, Hidden Scar Certified, Nipple Sparing Mastectomy, Skin Sparing Mastectomy, Gynecomastia/Male Breast Cancer Patients, BCRA/High Risk Patients, Breast Cancer Risk Assessment Counseling & Monitoring, High Risk Patients, Lymphedema, Placement of Partial Breast Radiation Devices, Lymph Node Surgery/Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy, Breast Biopsy, Wire-guided Surgery.
- La Salle University, Undergraduate
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Graduate
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School
- Mercy Suburban Hospital, Surgery
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, General Surgery
- Bryn Mawr Hospital, Breast Surgical Oncology
Honors, Awards, etc.
Pennsylvania Medical Society Top Physician Under 40, 2018
American Osteopathic Board of Surgery