Becoming Dads and Moms:
Adapting to your Mind-Blowing New Life as Parents
This 2.5-hour workshop is a new version of the Becoming a Dad introductory DadLab workshop, designed for couples. Individual expectant or new parents can attend this workshop without their partners
The monumental, emotional life changes that come with a new baby trigger profound questions:
- What do I lose and what do I gain in becoming a mom and dad?
- How do I stay sane through the overload and frustration of sleep deprivation and a crying baby?
- How do I bond with my baby?
- As co-parents, how do we manage differences and share our roles and responsibilities?
- What kind of parents do we want to be? How can we pass on our values?
This workshop is an opportunity to think through these pivotal questions with other couples going through the same dizzying life changes. It is a rare chance to step back from the chaos and learn from peers about the ongoing experiment that is parenthood.
Through this workshop, you’ll begin to discover what parenting approaches work best with your unique combination of values, styles and strengths.
Men who attend this session will be eligible to join the regular ongoing DadLab community. For more information about DadLab, click here:
Both expectant parents and new parents in the first year are welcome