Abington – Jefferson Health’s priority is the safety of you and your baby. Our in-person maternity classes, support groups and tours have been canceled until further notice. We are making every effort to prevent any possible spread of coronavirus to our patients. We are now offering virtual classes and tours online.
We have an option for you to access online childbirth education with the company we use for our books in prenatal classes, CCI.
- Childbirth Academy is designed to help you understand the process of labor and birth and to answer questions about the birth of your child.
- Click "Enroll" to create an account. The program will show a total price of $199. Use the access code BABYACADEMY to receive the course at a discounted rate of $49.95.
- After registration, you will have 90 days to access the course.
- We now offer virtual breastfeeding classes. Register today. The Zoom link will be sent to you 24 hours prior to the date of the class.
- We also offer an online option for education through The Newborn Channel. Use the code 04517 to access videos at any time.
- Learn infant CPR at home. CPR Anytime kits can be purchases online at www.shopcpranytime.org. The kits include a self-directed training format so you can learn infant CPR in the comfort of your home.
If you have any questions, please call Childbirth Education at 215-481-6800.