Abington – Jefferson Health’s priority is the safety of you and your baby. Our in-person maternity classes, support groups and tours have been canceled until further notice. We are making every effort to prevent any possible spread of coronavirus to our patients. We are now offering virtual classes and tours online.
We have an option for you to access free online childbirth with the company we use for our books in prenatal classes, CCI.
- You can create an account by clicking on this link. That will send you an invitation to the program, YoMingo.
- You will then create an account simply by using your e-mail and creating a password.
- This will include information on childbirth, breastfeeding and newborn care along with a contraction timer, weekly pregnancy milestones, video clips and postpartum care.
- We also offer an online option for education through The Newborn Channel Use the code 04517 to access videos at any time.
- Learn infant CPR at home. CPR Anytime kits can be purchases online at www.shopcpranytime.org. The kits include a self-directed training format so you can learn infant CPR in the comfort of your home.
If you have any questions, please call Childbirth Education at 215-481-6800.