Join us for COVID-19, Cancer, and You – a six-session group for people navigating cancer treatment during the pandemic. This group will feature guest speakers with expertise in public health, nutrition, exercise and more! This support group is designed to provide support and education to our community about issues related to the pandemic as you undergo cancer care.
Examples of some topics to be discussed:
- Managing feelings of loneliness and anxiety
- Staying connected while practicing social distancing
- Considerations for receiving care during the pandemic
- Lifestyle tips for physical, mental, and emotional wellness
Facilitated by Oncology Social Workers:
- Katie Lundy, MSW Candidate
- Sophia Conners, MSW Candidate
This virtual support group will be held every other Wednesday beginning on March 3, 2021 until May 12, 2021 from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.
For questions or assistance with registering, contact the Welcome Center at 215-955-1800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to view the event flyer.