This program will present an update on a wide array of Primary Care topics. The faculty will present concise, evidence-based lectures with time to address questions.
- Review new diagnostic and therapeutic approaches to disorders of the aorta
- Describe the impact of new medications for type 2 diabetes and their impact on cardiovascular and renal disorders.
- Describe the role of medications to prevent transmission of HIV
- Review the 2020 updates from the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) for immunizations.
- Discuss how to manage a patient in a primary care practice who has thyrotoxicosis
- Distinguish ways that cancer screening differs in older adults
- Describe clinical care approaches to a variety of breast disorders
- Discuss how pituitary disease presents in clinical practice
This program, presented by Abington – Jefferson Health, is intended for primary care physicians, residents, nurses, nurse practitioners and physician assistants.