What Is Quick Schedule?
Quick Schedule is Abington - Jefferson's new online appointment service. Scheduling a doctor's appointment has never been easier! Fast, around-the-clock online appointment scheduling is available for the following medical practices:
Make Your Appointment
- First, find a doctor by searching our physician list. Under Quick Schedule, select the date and time convenient for you. Appointments with a green box next to the time are for NEW patients only; appointments with a blue box next to the time are for EXISTING patients. (See screenshot above.)
- Click the time you would like to be seen.
- Continue to the booking form.
- Enter your personal information.
- Click MAKE AN APPOINTMENT.
Confirm Your Appointment
- An e-mail asking you to confirm your appointment will automatically be sent to the e-mail address you provided. This e-mail is from "Appointments@HealthPost.com." If you do not receive an e-mail within 5 minutes, please check your Spam or Deleted folders.
- By clicking on the link provided in the e-mail, you will confirm your appointment.
- You will receive another e-mail confirming your appointment with appointment details.
- If you have not confirmed your appointment within 1 hour, your appointment time will be released and you will need to rebook your appointment.
- If you prefer to confirm your appointment by phone, click the CONFIRM button during the "Confirm Your Appointment" process. (See screenshot above.) You will receive an immediate phone call. Press "1" to CONFIRM or "0" to CANCEL the appointment. An e-mail with appointment details will be sent to your inbox.
You will receive a reminder e-mail prior to your visit.
Need to Change or Cancel Your Appointment?
- To CANCEL your appointment, log in to your HealthPost account (first-time users must select a username and password).
- Follow the instructions you see on the page and click the CANCEL button.
- To CHANGE your appointment Date or Time, you will FIRST need to CANCEL your existing appointment as indicated in #1, and then rebook your appointment as you did before.
- To MODIFY or REVIEW your details (address, phone number, etc.), log in to your HealthPost account, click the "Patient Profiles" tab and make the changes and click SAVE.
Need Help with Quick Schedule?
If you have any difficulties with the online appointment process, please e-mail email@example.com with the following information:
- Appointment ID
- The name, phone number and e-mail that was entered for the appointment