The Wilmer Library has 3 rooms that may be reserved:
Dixon Library Training Room: 17 computers with podium, 80in HD display, blu-ray and DVD, laptop connectivity.
Dixon Library Conference Room 1: 8 seats, internet access, wireless polycom phone upon request, glass markerboard.
Dixon Library Conference Room 2: 8 seats, internet access, wireless polycom phone upon request, glass markerboard.
To request one of these rooms through Outlook:
- In Calendar view, choose New Meeting
- Choose Scheduling Assistant
- Enter Start and End times for meeting
- Click on Add Rooms
- Search for one of the rooms listed above, click rooms, click ok
- Choose Appointment
- Add meeting name as the subject line and click send
- The requester will receive an email once the reservation has been approved
Alternatively, you can simply email WilmerLibrary@Jefferson.edu and include:
- Meeting name
- Contact information for meeting requestor (name, phone #)
- Date(s) requesting
- Start/End time of meeting