Basic Application Information
All applications must be submitted through ERAS.
We will be conducting virtual interviews and have a limited number of interview days and times available.
Requirements needed to be considered for an interview:
- All steps of USMLE and/or COMLEX must be passed on the first attempt.
- Scores of 230 or above are required for USMLE steps 1 & 2.
- Scores of 520 or above are required for COMLEX level 1 & 2.
Details of the Step 3 requirement:
- Step 3 must be taken before the month of December of the application year if you are requesting an H1-B visa. Scores must be uploaded to ERAS prior to rank day.
- This Step 3 rule applies to all foreign medical school graduates (Unless that individual is applying for J-1 Visa. Those acquiring a J-1 would need to complete their Step 3 during their Intern year)
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Medical School Transcript
- Graduation date must be no more than five years prior to application year.
- No USA experience is necessary
- We accept EAD, J1 or H1B Visas
If you have any questions please email or contact our office at 215-481-2056.
Johnna M Stieber
We wish you all the best in finding a residency program to suit your needs.