Basic Application Information
All applications must be submitted through ERAS.
( ! ) COVID-19 UPDATES FOR APPLICANTS
- We will be conducting virtual interviews between November and January with a number of interview days and times available.
- For IMG applicants – ECFMG certification through one of the approved alternate pathways is acceptable.
- As a result of the temporary suspension of USMLE Step 2CS and COMLEX 2PE please note that we will consider applicants that have not been able to complete this step due to the pandemic. This step will need to be completed and passed prior to starting PGY-2 year.
Requirements needed to be considered for an interview:
- All steps of USMLE Steps 1 & 2 and/or COMLEX Level 1 & 2 must be taken and passed. Please see exceptions in the COVID 19 Updates listed above.
Details of the Step 3 requirement:
- Step 3 must be taken before the month of December of the application year if you are requesting an H1-B visa. Scores must be uploaded to ERAS prior to rank day.
- This Step 3 rule applies to all foreign medical school graduates unless that individual is applying for J-1 Visa. Those acquiring a J-1 would need to complete their Step 3 during their Intern year.
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Medical School Transcript
- Graduation date should be no more than five years prior to application year.
- We accept EAD, J1 or H1B Visas
If you have any questions please email or contact our office at 215-481-2056.
Johnna M. Stieber
We wish you all the best in finding a residency program to suit your needs.