Basic Application Information
All applications must be submitted through ERAS.
We will be conducting virtual interviews between November and January with a number of interview days and times available.
Requirements needed to be considered for an interview:
- Applications must be submitted through ERAS
- For IMG applicants – ECFMG certification is required.
- To meet the medical science examination requirement for ECFMG Certification, applicants must pass Step 1 and Step 2 Clinical Knowledge (CK) of the United States Medical Licensing Examination® (USMLE®).
- To meet the clinical skills requirement and communication skills requirement for ECFMG Certification, applicants must:
- Complete an ECFMG Pathway, which includes attaining a satisfactory score on the Occupational English Test (OET) Medicine, or
- Have earned a passing performance on the former Step 2 Clinical Skills (CS) component of USMLE that satisfies ECFMG requirements for ECFMG Certification.
- USMLE Steps 1 & 2 and/or COMLEX Level 1 & 2 must be taken and passed.
- Details of the Step 3 requirement:
- Step 3 must be taken before the month of December of the application year if you are requesting an H1-B visa. Scores must be uploaded to ERAS prior to rank day.
- This Step 3 rule applies to all foreign medical school graduates unless that individual is applying for J-1 Visa. Those acquiring a J-1 would need to complete their Step 3 during their Intern year.
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Medical School Transcript
- Graduation date should be no more than five years prior to application year.
- We accept EAD, J1 or H1B Visas
If you have any questions please email or contact our office at 215-481-2056.
Johnna M. Stieber
We wish you all the best in finding a residency program to suit your needs.