Price Medical Building
1245 Old York Road
Abington Hospital - Jefferson Health
Abington, PA 19001
Diane Custer, MD
Greg Giuliano, DO
Dr. Eunha Kim, MD
For more information, please contact:
Kate Vaughan, Administrative Assistant
- Department of Psychiatry full time faculty
- Two Thomas Jefferson University (TJU) residents rotate at Abington - Jefferson Health (AJH) every three months
3rd year Clerkship
- DUCOM: 1 per 5 week block
- SKMC: 2 per 5 week block
- PCOM: 1 per 4 week block
- Students participate in the care of inpatients on a 15-bed service, with daily rounds and conferences with one of two full-time faculty members and the TJU residents.
- Students participate in the consult service and ECT. They accompany “Crisis” workers as they see patients in the Emergency Trauma Center
- The outpatient component consists of seeing patients in a preceptor model with an attending.
- Students see private patients with individual attendings.
- Noon conference every Friday
- Monthly morbidity & mortality conference
- Schwartz Rounds: 2nd Wednesday of every month except Dec., July & August
- Call and Weekends
- No overnight call or weekend rounds
4th year Sub Internship
4th year Electives
- TJU: 1 student per 4 week block
- Structure, lectures and call are generally the same as for 3rd year clerks.