Suite 108, Rydal Square
500 Old York Road
Jenkintown, PA 19046
For more information, please contact:
- 9 Core Faculty Members
- 22 JHA residents
3rd Year Clerkship
- PCOM: 1 per 4-week block
- TJU: 3 per 5-week block
4th Year Elective
- A rotation in Family Medicine in a sub-internship model is available to 1-3 students per 2-4 week block.
- This rotation is available to all students interested in pursuing a residency in Family Medicine.
- Request applications from Meghan Wadlinger.
- 3rd Year: Split evenly between inpatient service and outpatient offices. Both inpatient and outpatient experiences include ample opportunities to work with both faculty and residents.
- 4th Year elective: Based on rotation length, visits to geriatric facilities, home visits, affiliate family medicine offices, and wound care rotations are included, in addition to inpatient and outpatient experiences.
- Students attend medical student specific lectures every week.
- Students attend the 3-hour Wednesday afternoon resident lecture series, Thursday afternoon resident conference, daily morning report and weekly Medical Grand Rounds.
- Schwartz Rounds: 2nd Wednesday of every month except December, July & August
- Students are to present on a selected topic during their rotation.
Additional Learning Opportunities
- Students have the opportunity to be involved in Quality Improvement and Narrative Medicine projects.
Call and Weekends
- No overnight or long call
- No weekend rounds