Infertility may happen for many reasons. Our fertility physicians—board-certified reproductive endocrinologists—specialize in using the latest technological breakthroughs to diagnose infertility and help women achieve pregnancy.
Treatments to help solve infertility include:
- In vitro fertilization (IVF)
- Artificial insemination
- Egg donation
- Minimally invasive surgical procedures
- Genetic counseling
We have a sophisticated IVF laboratory in The Toll Center for Reproductive Sciences at Abington Memorial Hospital. This lab contains advanced scientific equipment using assisted reproductive technologies.
Because of those exceptional capabilities, our infertility specialists are able to perform:
- Pre-implantation genetic screenings
- Gamete intrafallopian transfer (GIFT)
- Zygote intrafallopian transfer (ZIFT)