Education and Support
As one of the leading maternity hospitals in the Delaware Valley in number of babies born every year, we are committed to caring for expecting and new parents. In addition to providing advanced medical care and technology, we sponsor educational programs on topics covering planning for pregnancy, childbirth and parenting, such as:
- Ask the Pediatrician – free
- Breastfeeding Class
- Breastfeeding – Beyond the Basics
- Caring for Baby
- Car Seat Safety
- Childbirth Preparation Class
- Expectant Parenting Orientation and Tour – free
- Focus on Motherhood (for adolescent mothers-to-be) – free
- New Mom Support Group
- Prenatal Yoga
- Sibling Preparation – free
For more information or to register for a class, call 215-481-6800.
Inclement Weather and Class Cancellations
In the event of questionable weather and class cancellations, please contact the hospital operator at 215-481-2000. Decisions for weeknight classes will be made by 5 p.m., weekend day classes by 7 a.m. and weekend evenings by 5 p.m.