We specialize in providing comprehensive mental health care for older adults.
Seniors may experience emotional health problems such as depression, anxiety, fear or other behavioral health concerns due to life changes, losses or illnesses. Our geriatric psychiatry specialists are experts in helping older patients.
Patients can gain relief of symptoms and improvement in the quality of their lives through the therapies, counseling and programs we offer. Services are available as inpatient, outpatient, day (partial hospital) or crisis intervention treatment. Ongoing communication is maintained with primary care physicians to ensure continuity of care.
Call 215-481-3133 for information.
For 24-hour crisis intervention, call 215-481-2525.
Our team includes board-certified geriatric psychiatrists, geriatric clinical nurse specialists, geriatric nurse practitioner, geriatric social worker, psychiatric nurses, internist and creative arts therapists.
Program Services and Goals
Whether receiving treatment on an inpatient or outpatient basis, older adults benefit from these services, as appropriate to their care:
- Comprehensive individual assessment
- Psychiatric supervision and medication management
- Group therapy
- Individualized case management
- Psychoeducational groups
- Stress management groups
- Social skills enhancement
- Recreation therapy
- Art and music therapy
- Discharge planning
- Family counseling
Our geropsychiatric program is designed to:
- Provide comprehensive medical and psychiatric assessment and diagnostic services
- Treat acute psychiatric illness in older adults in a sensitive, caring manner
- Help patients regain and maintain their highest level of functioning by emphasizing healthy coping skills
- Assist patients and their families in identifying and obtaining necessary financial, social and medical resources
Learn more about our geropsychiatry services:
- Inpatient Program
- Outpatient Services