Physical therapists offer a full range of rehabilitative services to those with impairments in physical functioning. Our staff provides comprehensive evaluations, treatment, one-to-one education and functional training to a wide range of patients. Below is a list of some of the medical conditions treated:
- Acute chronic musculoskeletal conditions
- Amputation (prosthetic training)
- Back Pain
- Balance/Vestibular Dysfunction
- Brain Tumor
- Chronic pain
- Movement disorders
- Neuromuscular disease
- Orthopedic post-surgical care
- Sports injuries
- Stroke Recovery (CVA)
In addition, our professional staff provides outreach and education to our community regarding back care, posture evaluation and correction, and fall prevention.
- Evaluation, treatment and education of patients with: chronic pain; musculoskeletal conditions; neurological deficits following a stroke; neuromuscular conditions; and pulmonary problems
- Evaluation and treatment of acute and chronic wounds to facilitate healing
- Assessment of the lower extremities with orthotic fittings
- Instruction in self-care and home exercises to promote self-management of symptoms
- Instruction of patients and caregivers in safe, effective function geared toward independence
- Strengthening and instruction in functional activities for patients recovering from acute medical problems, trauma, and surgical procedures
- Training of amputee patients in preparation for and use of prosthetic limbs
- Community outreach and education on: back care, posture evaluation and correction, and prevention of falls
Consultation with other healthcare professionals regarding patients' requirement/ potential for rehabilitation.
Abington Hospital – Jefferson Health
Buerger Building, Ground Floor
1200 Old York Road
Abington, PA 19001
Speech pathology and inpatient services available at this location.
Abington – Lansdale Hospital
100 Medical Campus Drive
Physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech pathology and inpatient services available at this location.
Abington Health Center – Blue Bell
721 Arbor Way, Suite 104A
Blue Bell, PA 19422
Physical therapy available at this location.
Abington Health Center – Willow Grove
Willowood Building, Suite 150
2510 Maryland Road
Willow Grove, PA 19090
Physical and occupational therapy available at this location.
Abington Health Center – Warminster
225 Newtown Road
Warminster, PA 18974
Physical therapy and vestibular testing available at this location.
Rehabilitation Services at Artman
The Becoming Center
250 North Bethlehem Pike
Ambler, PA 19002
Aquatic therapy and physical therapy available at this location.
Rehabilitation Services at Warrington
1380 Easton Road
Warrington, PA 18976
Physical therapy and lab services available at this location.