Center for Occupational and
The Center for Occupational & Environmental Health (COEH) is a service of Abington Memorial Hospital. COEH serves the needs of businesses in Bucks, Montgomery and Philadelphia counties. Our clients include both manufacturing and service companies, as well as environmental and research firms.
Professional team includes:
- Physician board-certified in both Occupational and Environmental Medicine and in Emergency Medicine - Martin O. Pieretti, DO, MPH
- Nursing staff certified in Hearing Conservation and Spirometry - Courtney Harrigan, CRNP
Some of our services offered:
- Periodic surveillance evaluations
- Physical examinations:
- Fitness for Duty
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
- Department of Transportation (DOT and non-DOT)
- MMR (measles, mumps, rubella)
- Hepatitis A & B
- Tdap (tetanus, diptheria and a-cellular pertussis)
- Laboratory testing
- Specific screening test such as Spirometry, Audiometric, Cardiac Stress Testing, EKG, Radiology and Respirator fit testing.
- Comprehensive substance abuse program/Drug-free workplace policy
- Drug and alcohol testing (random, reasonable suspicion) services at 2 locations:
- Center for Occupational Health at Abington Memorial Hospital, Price Medical Office Building, Suite 106, 1200 Old York Rd., Abington, PA 19001
- Abington Health Center – Schilling Campus, Northwood Building, Suite 2A, 2729 Blair Mill Road, Willow Grove
For more information, call 215-481-2233.