Center for Occupational and
The Center for Occupational & Environmental Health (COEH) is a service of Abington Hospital – Jefferson Health. COEH serves the needs of businesses in Bucks, Montgomery and Philadelphia counties. Our clients include both manufacturing and service companies, as well as environmental and research firms.
Professional team includes:
- Physician board-certified in both Occupational and Environmental Medicine and in Emergency Medicine - Martin O. Pieretti, DO, MPH
- Nursing staff certified in Hearing Conservation and Spirometry - Courtney Harrigan, CRNP
Some of our services offered:
- Periodic surveillance evaluations
- Physical examinations:
- Fitness for Duty
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
- Department of Transportation (DOT and non-DOT)
- MMR (measles, mumps, rubella)
- Hepatitis A & B
- Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria and a-cellular pertussis)
- Laboratory testing
- Specific screening test such as Spirometry, Audiometric, Cardiac Stress Testing, EKG, Radiology and Respirator fit testing.
- Comprehensive substance abuse program/Drug-free workplace policy
- Drug and alcohol testing (random, reasonable suspicion) services at 2 locations:
- Center for Occupational Health at Abington Hospital, Price Medical Office Building, Suite 106, 1200 Old York Rd., Abington, PA 19001
- Abington Health Center – Willow Grove, Northwood Building, Suite 2A, 2729 Blair Mill Road, Willow Grove
For more information, call 215-481-2233.