If your child needs surgery—as a scheduled procedure or an emergency—you want surgeons who have expert skills, compassion and understanding. The pediatric surgeons at Abington Memorial Hospital have those important qualities and more.
Our pediatric surgeons excel in routine and complex procedures for newborns, babies, children and teenagers through:
- advanced training in the latest surgical techniques
- personal dedication to each child
- close communication with parents and pediatricians
Our surgeons help achieve the best outcomes for a wide range of conditions and diseases.
Pediatric surgical expertise at Abington Memorial Hospital includes:
- Pediatric OR Nurses and Nurse Practitioners
- Pediatric Anesthesiologist
- Minimally invasive pediatric surgery
- Neonatal procedures
- Pediatric colorectal surgery
- Pediatric thoracic surgery
- Routine pediatric surgical procedures
Our surgeons see pediatric patients at the CHOP Specialty Care Center at Abington. They are on staff at AMH, as well as at The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP).
While many surgeries are scheduled in advance, our surgeons are available around-the-clock, 365 days a year for emergencies. AMH has the only regional emergency trauma center in Montgomery County, which treats more than 20,000 children each year.
We are honored to be entrusted with your child’s health. When your child is in our hands, we hold on tight. It is our privilege to care for your family.
For information about pediatric surgery, call 215-481-6300.