Serving the needs of children with complex conditions, this outstanding facility at AMH is staffed by specialists from The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP), as part of our participation in the CHOP Care Network.
CHOP Specialty Care Center at Abington Memorial Hospital
Located in the Price Medical Office Building, the CHOP Specialty Care Center offers physician visits, testing, laboratory services, management of chronic conditions and child-friendly design.
Pediatric medical specialties in the Center:
- Cardiology (heart)
- Endocrinology (thyroid and other glands)
- Gastroenterology (stomach, colon, digestive tract)
- Neonatal Follow-up (newborns, infants—in partnership with AMH)
- Pulmonary Medicine (lungs)
Tests conducted by pediatric experts:
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Echocardiogram (ECHO)
- Holter monitor
- Pulmonary function
- Lactose breath
In addition to the Center’s services, Abington specialists throughout our community provide pediatric expertise for a wide range of other conditions.