Cajun Shrimp Sizzle
Yields 4 servings
1 packet butter buds mix, liquefied according to package directions
2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
1 1/2 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 large clove garlic, minced
1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
6 cups mixed vegetables: small whole mushrooms, bell peppers and zucchini, cut in 2" pieces
4 cups hot, cooked brown rice
- In a medium bowl, combine liquefied butter buds, parsley, Cajun seasoning, olive oil and garlic.
- Add the shrimp and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes to one hour.
- Stir in the assorted raw vegetables.
- Transfer the shrimp, vegetables and marinade to a baking dish large enough to hold everything in a single layer.
- Bake 10 minutes at 400°, or until cooked through. Do not overcook.
- Serve over hot, cooked brown rice.
Total calories 366
Fat 7 g
Cholesterol 220 mg
Protein 23 g
Carbohydrates 54 g
Sodium 772 mg
Fiber 6 g