- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Chestnut Hill College, Undergraduate
- Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School
- Abington Memorial Hospital, Internal Medicine
- Pennsylvania Heart and Vascular Group, Geriatric Medicine
- Delaware Valley Medical Center
Honors, Awards, etc.
Springhouse Internal Medicine has earned the highest recognition from the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) as a Patient-Centered Medical Home.
What is a Patient-Centered Medical Home?
A Patient-Centered Medical Home puts you, our patient, at the center of the healthcare team, to ensure that we always meet your expectations for high quality medical care. Our team, led by your primary care clinician, will coordinate all aspects of your health care, using the latest medical and information technologies. There is an enhanced focus on prevention to improve your health, and if you develop a chronic disease, begin early, effective treatment interventions. Our relationship with you will be based on trust, respect and shared-decision making.
American Board of Internal Medicine
American Board of Internal Medicine (Geriatric Medicine)