- Abington Hospital – Jefferson Health
- Temple University Hospital, Undergraduate
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School
- St. John Oakland Hospital
- Bon Secours Hospital, Family Medicine
Honors, Awards, etc.
Bi-County Medical Associates has earned the highest recognition from the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) as a Patient-Centered Medical Home.
What is a Patient-Centered Medical Home?
A Patient-Centered Medical Home puts you, our patient, at the center of the healthcare team, to ensure that we always meet your expectations for high quality medical care. Our team, led by your primary care clinician, will coordinate all aspects of your health care, using the latest medical and information technologies. There is an enhanced focus on prevention to improve your health, and if you develop a chronic disease, begin early, effective treatment interventions. Our relationship with you will be based on trust, respect and shared-decision making.
Proud Member Logo