- 3D - A randomized, concurrent controlled trial to assess the safety and effectiveness of the Separator 3D as a component of the Penumbra System in the revascularization of large vessel occlusion in acute ischemic stroke.
Patients presenting with symptoms of acute ischemic stroke who have evidence of large vessel (> 2.5mm in diameter) occlusion in the cerebral circulation will be assigned to either the Penumbra System with the Separator 3D or the Penumbra System without the Separator 3D. The hypothesis to be tested is that the safety and effectiveness of the Penumbra system with the Separator 3D for the revascularization of large vessel occlusion is not inferior to the Penumbra System alone.
- A-Rise: after 8 hour Reperfusion in Ischemic Stroke with Embolectomy
- Antihypertensive Treatment of Acute Cerebral Hemorrhage (ATACH)-II
A Phase III Randomized Multicenter Clinical Trial of Blood Pressure Reduction for Hypertension in Acute Intracerebral Hemorrhage.
- D5134C00001 A Randomised, Double-Blind, Multinational Study to Prevent Major Vascular Events With Ticagrelor Compared to Aspirin (ASA) in Patients With Acute Ischaemic Stroke or TIA
- Glyburide Advantage in Malignant Edema and Stroke - Remedy Pharmaceuticals (GAMES-RP)
This is a randomized, multi-center, prospective, double blind, two-stage, adaptive study. The primary objective is to demonstrate the efficacy of RP-1127 compared to placebo in subjects with a severe anterior circulation ischemic stroke who are likely to develop malignant edema.
- Intravascular Cooling in the Treatment of Stroke 2/3 Trial (ICTus 2/3). A Phase 2/3 Study of Intravenous Thrombolysis and Hypothermia for Acute Treatment of Ischemic Stroke.
The purpose of this study is to determine whether the combination of thrombolysis and hypothermia is superior to thrombolysis alone for the treatment of ischemic stroke.
- MISTIE III Minimally Invasive Surgery Plus Rt-PA for ICH Evacuation Phase III
A phase III, randomized, case-controlled, open-label, 500-subject clinical trial of minimally invasive surgery plus rt-PA in the treatment of intracerebral hemorrhage (ICH).
- Moyamoya Disease Treatment Evaluation
A descriptive pilot study that aims to evaluate the changes in the patient’s neurologic and cognitive function following surgical treatment for Moyamoya disease. Pre-treatment and post-treatment evaluations of the patients’ neurologic function and status, cognitive and psychological functioning and imaging studies will be performed. The aim is to gain a better understanding of the cognitive and functional impact of Moyamoya disease after surgical intervention.
- Platelet-Oriented Inhibition in New TIA or Minor Stroke (POINT)
- Post Market Surveillance Study of the Wingspan Stent System (WEAVE)
The primary objective of this study is to evaluate the rate of stroke and/or death in patients treated with the Wingspan Stent System, according to the Indications for Use, within 72 hours post procedure.