Cancer Support Community of Greater Philadelphia at Abington Hospital provides cancer support services, such as support groups, workshops, lectures and social events for those living with cancer and their loved ones.
- Prostate Cancer Support Group meets on the third Monday of every month from 1 to 2 p.m.
- Living With Cancer Support Group (for any cancer diagnosis until 18 months post-treatment) meets on the second and third Mondays of each month from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Chair Yoga meets each Monday at 10 a.m.
- Reiki meets on the first and third Monday of every month from 12:30 to 2 p.m.
- Life After Treatment meets on the fourth Monday of every month from 1 to 2 p.m.
- Writing Workshop for Health & Healing meets on the second Monday of every month from 12:30 to 2 p.m.