House Calls for the Homebound
More convenience to care for your loved ones at home
Our board certified primary care physicians and advanced practice professionals make it easier to provide treatment and care to your homebound loved one. We care for patients from newborn to 100+ with a focus on keeping complex, frail and elderly patients healthy and out of the hospital.
This service is for patients who have an injury or illness that makes it difficult to leave home. Patients for whom home visits are appropriate are those who:
- Require the aid of supportive devices (wheelchair or walker) –or-
- Require the use of special transportation –or-
- Need the assistance of another person-or-
- Have a condition in which leaving the home is a risk to their health-or-
- Have symptoms such as pain, shortness of breath or confusion that worsen upon leaving the home
With access to comprehensive services, we provide visits to your home when you need it, and most importantly, help your loved one stay healthy and out of the hospital. No waiting or transportation issues. Homebound visits can provide less stress, excellent care and better outcomes. By having our team come to you, you will enjoy more quality time with your loved one and make healthcare easier on everyone.
For more information, please contact our Physician Referral Service at 215-481-MEDI (6334).