3rd Floor Rorer Building, 1200 Old York Road
Abington Memorial Hospital, Abington, PA 19001
215-481-3494 fax: 215-481-7570
Danial , M.D.
Delaney , M.D.
For information contact: Lerah Coleman, Administrative Assistant
- Department of Psychiatry full time faculty
- Two DUCOM residents rotate at AMH every three months
3rd year Clerkship
- DUCOM: 3-4 per 6 week block
- DUCOM: 4th Year Subinternship 4 week Elective
- PCOM: 1 per 4 week block
- Students participate in the care of inpatients on a 21-bed service, with daily rounds and conferences with one of three full-time faculty members and the DUCOM residents.
- Students participate in the consult service and ECT. They accompany “Crisis” workers as they see patients in the Emergency Trauma Center
- The outpatient component consists of seeing patients at the Creekwood facility, in a preceptor model with an attending.
- Students see private patients with individual attendings.
- Noon conference every Tuesday
- Monthly morbidity & mortality conference
- Schwartz Rounds: 2nd Wednesday of every month except Dec., July & August
- Call and Weekends
- No overnight call or weekend rounds
4th year Sub Internship
4th year Electives
- Arcadia University: 1 student per 4 week block
- Structure, lectures and call are generally the same as for 3rd year clerks.