Suite 108, Rydal Square
500 Old York Road, Jenkintown, PA 19046
215-481-2725 fax: 215-481-7446
For Information, please contact: Leah Harrison (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Phone: 215-481-3328 Fax: 215-481-7446
- 8 Core Faculty Members, 22 AMH residents
3rd Year Clerkship
- DUCOM: 1-4 per 6 week block
- TUH: 1-2 per block 7 & 8
- PCOM: 1 per 4 week block
- TJU: 1 per block 1-4
- 2 weeks of inpatient service, remainder outpatient
- Based on rotation length, visits to geriatric facilities, home visits and wound care rotations are included.
- Medical student specific - 2 times/week
- Students are invited to the 3-hour Wednesday afternoon resident lecture series, Thursday afternoon resident conference, daily morning report and weekly Medical Grand Rounds
- Schwartz Rounds: 2nd Wednesday of every month except Dec., July & August
- Call and Weekends
- No overnight or long call
- No weekend rounds
4th Year Elective
- A 4-week rotation in Family Medicine in a subinternship model is available to one student per 4 week block.
- It is available to students from DUCOM, PCOM and TUH, as well as other institutions.
- Applications may be requested from Leah Harrison (email@example.com).
- This 4th year elective is arranged independent of the lottery for Drexel and TUH students.
— Students expected to do 15-20 minute PowerPoint presentation on a selected topic during this elective month.