Funds for Excellence
A Named Endowment Opportunity
Abington Health offers a major gifts program that lets you create a named endowed fund to support an area of excellence of your choosing.
This exciting program, the Abington Health Funds for Excellence, offers you an outstanding major-gift naming opportunity, and it enables you to determine the area of excellence and innovation in which you want to have a major, lasting impact.
An endowed Fund for Excellence provides both immediate and long-term benefits to the hospital. With an endowed Fund for Excellence, your contribution (the principal) is held in reserve, and the earnings it generates go toward the area of care you determine. The principal continues to grow, and the yearly payout provides the hospitals with ongoing support.
The Funds for Excellence program offers you an opportunity for meaningful philanthropy while providing you with several important benefits:
• You can establish an endowed Fund for Excellence in your name, or the name of someone you choose, starting at $100,000.
• Your charitable gift can bring you significant tax advantages. You can make your gift as a multi-year pledge if you wish, and you can increase your gift amount at any time.
• Your gift will support an area of impact at Abington Memorial Hospital or Lansdale Hospital that has special significance to you, and you will work directly with the hospital to determine the area of care and services that your Fund will benefit.
• You can meet directly with the responsible Abington Health physician to monitor the progress of your Fund in meeting important health needs.
• And each year, you will be our honored guest for special recognition events.
For more information about the Abington Health Funds for Excellence program, and to discuss your specific interests and questions, please contact:
Director, Strategic Giving